NICKEL ALLOYS ELBOW
Nickel Alloys elbow is a pipe fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tubing to allow a change of direction, usually a 90° or 45° angle, though 22.5° elbows are also made. ... Long Radius (LR) Elbows – radius is 1.5 times the pipe diameter. Short Radius (SR) Elbows – radius is 1.0 times the pipe diameter.
Adfit India is a prominent Nickel Alloy Elbow manufacturer, Nickel Alloy Elbow exporter, Nickel Alloy Elbow stockists, Nickel Alloy Elbow supplier in Mumbai, India, China, Japan, USA, Belgium, Brazil, Thailand, Egypt, Italy, Mexico, Pune, Iran, UAE, Russia, Egypt, Mexico, Chennai, South Korea, Bangalore & worldwide.
Sizes Of Elbow
Seamless Elbow - 1/2"-8"
Welded Elbow - 6"-24"
Wall thickness – Sch10 - Sch XS
Standard - ASME B16.9
Materials We are Using
- Material : Monel Elbow & Nickel Elbow
- Grade : UNS N04400, N05500, UNS N02200, N02201.
- Material : Inconel Elbow (nickel-chromium Alloy)
- Grade : UNS N06600, N06601, N06625, N08800, N08810, N08825.
- Material : Hastelloy Elbow (nickel-molybdenum-chromium superalloy)
- Grade : UNS N10276, N06022, N10665, N06455, Alloy20.
Services and certificates
- Other Services : Pickled and Passivation, Sand Blasting etc.
- Test Certificate : Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 /3.1/3.2 & NACE MR 01 75.