IBR BRANCH CONNECTIONS
IBR is Indian Boiler Regulations, which was created in 15th September 1950 in exercise of the powers conferred by section 28 & 29 of the Indian Boilers Act. IBR products are usually manufactured of carbon steel of different types that adhere to the norms of Indian Boilers Regulations.
Adfit India is a prominent IBR Branch Connections manufacturer, IBR Branch Connections exporter, IBR Branch Connections stockists, IBR Branch Connections supplier in Mumbai, India, China, Japan, USA, Pune, Iran, UAE, Iraq, Canada, Egypt, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Ukraine, Chennai, Gujrat & worldwide.
Sizes Of IBR
SIZE :½” NB To 4"
THICKNESS :3000#, 6000#, 9000#
Materials We are Using
- Material : Carbon Steel IBR Outlets
- Material : Alloy Steel IBR Outlets
- Grade : A105, A182 F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91
- Latr-olet & Sweep-olet
Services and certificates
- Other Services : Hot Dip Galvanizing, Sand Blasting, etc..
- Test Certificate : IBR certification FORM III C